Friday, July 9, 2010

Who Am I?

Who are we not to devote this tiny, linear, stretch of time, we call life in the awesomeness of his eternity?
Lord the magnitude of your presence can not be measured or explained.
The love that we feel for you seems so minute compared to the endless bounds of your affection for us.
Who are we?
We are but specs of dirt, irritations of the eye! Yet you chose to breathe life into us!
We can not live without you.
We can not even die without you, for it is you that transcends us from this life and ushers us into your incomprehensible presence.
I love you! I love you! I love you!
These words don't even seem like enough.
How can I love someone who is love?
You are you and I am but me!
Yet still I adore you!
I can't understand why you adore me!

No comments:

Post a Comment